Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Clouds-- in Night.-mobile pictures taken on 18th June 2013(Evening) bySudhir Mishra

As the sun set in the Horizon, the darkness set in and to dispel the darkness, street lights are switched on .I t was around 7PM (todayJune18,2013)when I went  out of home, towards town after days work, I found this picture - of sky  with streets lights are on and vehicles are moving on road with lights on.I stopped my two wheeler for a while took these pictures from my mobile on the road with vehicles /two wheeler going speedily on the road.,just my side. Posting  these pictures for viewing of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Padayatra held to protect G’mardan from forest fire and other forest fire news and stories of Bolangirand odisha since2013

  Padayatra held to protect G’mardan from forest fire Saturday, 09 March 2013 17:10 PNS | BALANGIR Hits: 20 With a view to sensitisi...