Saturday, September 16, 2017

FIRE DAMAGES NRHM OFFICE Saturday, 16 September 2017 | PNS | BALANGIR | in Bhubaneswar

FIRE DAMAGES NRHM OFFICE
Saturday, 16 September 2017 | PNS | BALANGIR | in Bhubaneswar
1
2
3
4
5
In an unexpected development, fire broke out in the NRHM office located in the District Headquarter Hospital premises here on Friday morning damaging an AC, a computer and files totally.
The main hospital is located at a distance within the premises.
According to sources, the fire broke out at around 9.30 am when the office was closed. Fire Service personnel rushed to the site and doused the blaze. Short circuit in AC was believed to be the cause of the fire.

The hospital authorities have not complied with the fire safety guidelines and instructions issued by fire office, said District Fire Officer Abani Kumar Swain to this correspondent over phone when contacted. 
======================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment