Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Planting the Banayan and Pipal tree.;by Sudhir Mishra/Bolangir

August 27 · 

Planting the Banayan and Pipal tree.
Today I planted the Banayan and Pipal trees on the outskirt of Bolangir town near forest.
Since lastseven years we used to worship both the plant by offering water after bathe.
As these plants had grown up in the meanwhile and it roots were coming out from the small pot,I decided to plant in a open field.
In this endeavour Sunil and Binod helped me a lot.
I have done this at my individual level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Padayatra held to protect G’mardan from forest fire and other forest fire news and stories of Bolangirand odisha since2013

  Padayatra held to protect G’mardan from forest fire Saturday, 09 March 2013 17:10 PNS | BALANGIR Hits: 20 With a view to sensitisi...