Dear all
One of my photographs in the Contest in Click ,( a group on FB) was selected as the best one ,besides five others and the them was on Sunrise/Sunset .The contest was held on 29/30 November ,2014
I enclose the selected photograph for your viewing
SudhirMishra/Balangir.
======================================(Biswajit NayakCLICKS
One of my photographs in the Contest in Click ,( a group on FB) was selected as the best one ,besides five others and the them was on Sunrise/Sunset .The contest was held on 29/30 November ,2014
I enclose the selected photograph for your viewing
SudhirMishra/Balangir.
======================================(Biswajit NayakCLICKS
Giuseppe Godone, Dominique Lejeune, Bimal Soni, Abhas Sahu for theme#2……!! All of your contributed photos are chosen for Super Click of the week on Double Trap Click Contest…!! And also thanks to all our friends, who has participated in Double Trap Click Contest…!!)

ReplyDeleteThis is a very informative and well-written blog. The topic has been explained in a clear and interesting way, making it easy for readers to understand. I really appreciate the useful information and practical details shared throughout the article. The content is engaging and provides valuable knowledge to readers. It is always great to discover blogs that are both informative and enjoyable to read. Thank you for sharing such helpful content. I look forward to reading more interesting and useful articles like this in the future. Keep up the great work! . Best Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
Best Makeup Training Institute in Delhi NCR.
best computer institute in delhi NCR
Typing & Shorthand Institute in Delhi NCR