Friday, April 17, 2015

One of my photographs on the theme mountain/valleys in the group called-CLICKS-By SudhirMishra/Bolangir(india)17thApril2015

Dear all
One of my photographs on the theme mountain/valleys in the group called-CLICKS was adjudged as one of the best and was selected as its cover photograph today along with two others Damu Kallampilly andU.kRazvi.
Thanksto the administrators for selecting my photograph.Thanks to my friends who liked my photograph.
yours
SudhirMishra/Baolangir(India)
==================================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Padayatra held to protect G’mardan from forest fire and other forest fire news and stories of Bolangirand odisha since2013

  Padayatra held to protect G’mardan from forest fire Saturday, 09 March 2013 17:10 PNS | BALANGIR Hits: 20 With a view to sensitisi...